Anyone can write a book on network marketing.
The question is, what do they really know about it? In this book, 25-year network veteran Paula Pritchard reveals the philosophy, strategy, and technique that have propelled her to the top of numerous network marketing companies. Paula is a multi-million-dollar earner who
has built organizations of 200,000 people over 15 countries. She spearheaded 4 of these companies into Europe. She is considered one of the most consistent performers in the network marketing industry. Her methods have proven themselves through time and testing. In her book you will find:
• A comprehensive guide on how to successfully build a
network marketing business that takes you from novice to expert.
• A complete understanding of network marketing; what it is, what it offers and how to make it work for you.
• Insights and specifics on how to recruit, train and lead an organization.
• Specifics on everything you need to succeed, from scripts to business building formulas that put success in your control.
• Powerful advice on dealing with rejection and overcoming your fears.
- Additional Information